Our specialized staff of experts expedite shipments safely following IATA/ICAO and 49CFR (Consumer Commodities) regulations.
Yes, BTX provides a full compliment of logistics services to manage your global supply chain. Please visit our Logistics Services page.
Yes. BTX manages projects around the world for the construction, energy and mining industries. BTX offers purchase order expediting, inland transportation and export packing services in addition to air/sea freight forwarding, all forms of shipping documentation (consularization, legalization, inspection, letter of credit, etc.) and integrated electronic line item tracking of materials while in transit. For more information on Global Project Management, please visit our Project Cargo page.
BTX Global Logistics is not licensed to transport the following hazardous materials:
- Class 1 Explosives, Divisions 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, and 1.6
- Class 2 Gases, Division 2.3 – Toxic Gas
- Class 4 Flammable Solids, Division 4.2 – Substances liable to spontaneous combustion
- Class 4 Flammable Solids, Division 4.3 – Substances, which in contact with water, emit flammable gases
- Class 6 Toxic and Infectious Substances, Division 6.1 – Toxic substances Class 6 Toxic and Infectious Substances, Division 6.2 – Infectious substances
- Class 7 Radioactive Material
- Also any hazardous material in bulk or container having a capacity equal to or greater than 13,428 liters or with a gross weight equal to or greater than 1,000 kg.